So. I think I may be in too deep. Emotionally speaking of course. I don't know how to not be.
I cannot believe school is almost over. This week alone has been a small roller coaster. Although I am glad to say that stress has not been one of the many feelings that has plagued me. Plagued isn't really the right word to use there, but I can't think of anything else. And at least i don't itch anymore, always a positive. I am not ready to leave my friends. I don't even care if I have to keep going to the same classes forever, I just want to see my loves. And may term is not going to be anything too exciting, but all I have to do is get through 17 days of class right? I do have a single in that time period, which will be nice for me-time. However, I can only entertain myself for so long.
I have been quite productive today. It is a welcome change to my normal days. Speaking of being productive I should probably go do that. You know, get my study on and what not.
peace happiness and ladybug cups
No comments:
Post a Comment