Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ok I decided to do my favorite moments of the past year. most of them are more recent, but still good times. They are in no particular order.

-Chicago with Nenna: It was impromptu. There was wandering. We made new friends. There was lots of coffee. That right there means success in my book.
-one random tuesday night: Lyle and I listened to music for over an hour when we supposed to be doing boring lab stuff. It was random and a lot of fun.
-St. Louis: It is my new favorite Southern city. I got to see Nenna strut her stuff. and we had a photo shoot. Besides the fact that we got pulled over, got lost, drove all day and almost ran out of gas.
- Hearing Boom Boom Pow for the first time with Katie N. We danced all the way back from volunteering even though it was much too early.
- Trunk night: Katie R and I commited some stranger danger. climbed in a trunk and I got to hang out with my Zebra. oh shenanigans
- The sweetheart dance + night: I danced, listened to 30h3, got free pizza, found my new friends the doorframe and Kim regaled me with tales of a nervous Lyle.
- Formal. Dancing for 2 hours and 55 minutes of a three hour dance. You tell me how it couldn't be great.
-The kid napping: Having Jay run away through Voho and Jenna sitting down when we caught her was only half the fun.
-Ugly Sweater: Sure the night had some low points, but running around campus with Nenna and having 5 people in my bed were worth it.

Thats all I got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment