Sometimes I fee like a super creeper. especially when I text people who i don't text very often and they do't text back, It makes me feel like I did something crazy. I don't like it.
Today is Homecoming! Woo! I plan to dance my bootay off, but what else would you expect from the likes of nafpoff? or DJ cuddles as I am currently known.
Life is not bad right now. That is really all I can ask for at the moment. I decided though, that tonight is the start of something new. Life will be exciting and amazing starting from the moment I put on my (oh so saucy) homecoming dress. I am going to forget about all the fuckwads and dickheads in the world and just dance. and feel gorgeous. and look gorgeous. you best prepare yourself. And we have owl city in Omaha next week. Who would have guesses I would be so excited to go to NB? not I thats for certain. But it should be good times.
Rush went well. We got 14 fabulous girls who are amazing times a million. They have already acclimated so well. This should be a great year. Also, none of us tried to kill one of our sisters which is always a positive after 4 straight days together. Go us!
Random thoughts:
-carry the zero by built to spill and geraldine by Glasvegas are the songs of the moment
- I want to go to the zoo
- money sucks
- studying is too much work right now. I would much rather be petting animals at the petting zoo.
yeah thats it
"I wanna be the angel on your shoulder"
No comments:
Post a Comment