the other night I was in bed just beginning to fall asleep when I had this great idea. I told myself as soon as I woke up i was going to write something down. Of course I don't remember what this was supposed to be. I guess that is life.
I cannot believe that I am almost done with 2 and a half years of school. It's crazy. I don't know what I have accomplished in these past few years. I guess I am more outgoing now. But I weigh too much and my self confidence has decreased in recent years. I still have not found that passion I have been looking for, but I am not giving up yet. I have met some amzing people. Some that I still talk to and some that I don't. My hometown means a lot mroe to me now as well. After spending most of my year in Iowa or Mass I now appreciate everything home gives me. I have also learned that I am not sut out for more schooling. There is too much I want to get done in life and none of it involves grad school. Maybe one day the time will be right for me to get my Master's but not yet. I also understand myself a bit better, but not as much as I probably should.
I cannot wait to get home, although working every day is not high on my list I am excited for it. I am really pumped for christmas and getting to see all of my cousins, lordy how i love them. and I get to chill with the rentals which is always a pleasure.
I really should be studying organic chemistry right now, but I really don't want to. One entire day devoted to studying ochem should be enough right? I hope so because i am not getting anything studying related done today. Packing for home? yeah. Laundry? yeah. Blogging? yeah. homework? no sir/ maam. Also, I revised my paper this morning which feels like I got a lot done. oh well. Maybe later. I am also supposed to go see the world with scuttlebutt, who i have to see before break is over! haha.
Laughing babies can take me out of any kind of sour mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment