Thursday, March 18, 2010

Big hearts are for breaking

So spring break was not bad. I desperately needed a break when it finally rolled around. My mind was fried and I need some time revitalize. I didn't really do much of anything. I sat on the couch and saw emma a couple of times, I also found a cute formal dress. I am super pumped to wear it. It is a hair snug so I am hoping to lose about 5 pounds before formal. so I can look super fly in it.

So I think I found my mojo again, I don't know where it was hiding, but i am happy it's back. Maybe I will be extra daring today.  It could just be seeing the sun again that has got me feeling all happy. Whatever it is I like it and don't really want it to go away ever again.

The next few weeks should be a blast with socials, formal, the polar bear plunge and good weather. I am super stoked

peace love and sippy cups,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment