First thing first. I cannot believe that I am a junior in college. I don't have that much time left to go crazy. I also can't believe that Emma is a Senior, she looks 13 not 21. love her anyway though. By the way I finally got to see her after 8 months, that is the longest I have ever been away from her. But I got to see her and we had fun so that is all that counts.
Anyway. School is going so well right now. Even O-chem is not as bad as I remember, although it is early in the semester. The best thing about being back is my friends though. I love them oh so much. And I am beyond glad I decided to live with jenna this year. The roomie chats we have had so far have been fantastic and we can both sit in silence for hours and its not weird, it's just comfy. LOVE IT! I can also tell that this is going to be a good year for scuttlebutt and me, we already share so much in common and now that we are not playing soccer, I hate to say it but, we are so much happier. Granted we don't always know what to do with ourselves, but we just team up and its all good int he hood. Sarah and I are stronger than ever and Katie and I are still kicking butt. yup that's is my life at the moment. No real big excitement, but then again we haven't even gotten through the first week of school yet. I will keep you posted as much as possible now that I have a reliable internet connection.
peace love and thunderstorms
No comments:
Post a Comment