Thursday, February 25, 2010

Soundtrack to my life

So Cosmogirl told me I was supposed to write a list of what I was looking for in a romance. And I don't usually do what it tells me to, but this didn't seem like a half bad idea. So here goes.

My perfect boyfriend is:

  • someone I am attracted to
  • someone who can make me laugh 
  • a person who makes me feel beautiful 
  • someone who can give me a sense of security, but when I am in his arms and when I am not
  • employed, or at least has one when he is not at school. 
  • mature ( i don't mean that he is 30, but mentally mature)
  • some one who respects my parents
  • someone who respects me and my wishes ( don't worry it goes both ways, I will respect him too)
  • active, both physically and mentally
  • someone who likes to dance 

So, if you happen to know anyone who could possibly fill this boy wish list you just let me know. I'll be right over like the road runner on crack. 

life is better. I am just hella stressed right now. but soon I will be okay. hopefully.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment