Since I have decided I am going to update this more often and I am avoiding being productive I thought I would share today. Today is just one of those days where you feel like nothing can go quite right. Firstly, I took a test that took me an hour and a half when the class is only supposed to be 50 minutes long. And even though I went in early to start I was still late for my next class, which is frustrating because I hate being late. Then my piece in ceramics feels lie it will just never be done. Eventually it was lunch time and I went to brewed awakenings with a few people, which in itself was nice, however I smelled like burnt everything when I left. Then it was off to work where it was mindless stuffing of envelopes for forever. And then I hit up Jay's room for a little Tristan and Isolde, a goody, but now I want to nap. Now I am finally back in my apartment for the first time in what feels like ages and I need to vent. Of course I am not in a talky mood though, so that is why I am venting here. There is still much of the night ahead of me though, and then tomorrow is going to be the same thing in different clothes.
bah humbug.
One thing that is keeping my spirits up though is the song Down by the water by the Decemberists. lurv it.
No comments:
Post a Comment