Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's your eyes that make me smile

Holy buckets. It has been a while since I checked in here.  Since this is my last semester at college I am going to do a better job of keeping up with this and recording my life.

I will start where I left off.  Last semester went pretty well actually.  There weren't any stories that were headlines, but a few little ones.  First off. I decided that I want to go into public health.  This is a good field for me, I get to use my bio and philosophy skills and get to work with people.  I was planning on going to grad school next fall, but then I decided that finding a job in the public health and obtaining some experience would be beneficial. So I have been working on that since.  I also learned that I am pretty damn good at developmental biology last semester.  It was exciting.  Other than that I cannot think of any major highlights of the last semester.

As far as 2011 goes, so far so good.  I am taking classes that are not too hard, although I feel like senioritis is going to set in pretty soon.  This week has been kind of exhausting.  Maybe I am getting sick, because I am always so tired, or maybe I am just bored out of my mind.  either way I sleep a lot. This semester should be good though.  At least it better be.

I have also started a tumblr, so if you want to check that out go to  http://threesixnafia.tumblr.com/

shibby

No comments:

Post a Comment