Wednesday, May 6, 2009

100 dollar bills, look at you at you

So I am done with my second semester as a sophomore. The past semester has been quite good. Overall, I have many pleasant memories. Some of my favorites were February 13th. Formal. Spring Break. The kidnapping. Girl's night. The Monday before my last genetics lab quiz. St. Louis. That's all I can think of off of the top of my head, I know there are more though. I am also glad I didn't stress the last 6 days. I just stayed calm and got shit done.

I am excited about going home tomorrow, even if I do have to come back Tuesday. I plan on running, bike riding to the zoo, anthropology, sephora, meanandering, the library, chill my pants off. yeah, it's going to be good.

Thought of the moment:
- I love college
- Kid Cudi is never going to be the same
- I have a lot of bubbles to go blow. who wants in?
- I don't want everyone to leave
- I hope tonight goes well
- I don't like your iamgoingtomissyouedness

Peace, Love and skittles

No comments:

Post a Comment