It has been much too long. I blame this on the shitty internet in my room. and the fact that very few things are happening in my life. my days consist of sleeping, class, eating, and working out. so my posts are not as interesting.
I did go home this weekend. I took Jay with me. It was good, busy, but good. I am still a little tired, but I am trying not to nap as much, I always ed up losing so much of my day.
Lyle and I are having lunch tomorrow. good? bad? I do not know. well not bad. weird maybe? I suppose we will see how it goes. I am quite nervous though. Lets hope I don't get boring, I doubt I will though, life is full of good stories to share, if all else fails I will just bring a up a good memory, although I feel like talking about school would not be the most interesting. oh well. It'll be fine, wat do I have to lose right?
No comments:
Post a Comment