So far May term has been not too bad. I hang out with all boys so far, but it is not too bad. I do miss my girls though. But I would miss them no matter who I was spending time with. The actually class is fine. There is a lot to do for it that I just do not want to get done, but it is almost interesting not quite though. I am enjoying having my own space though. I haven't had that in a long while. It does get a smidge bit lonely sometimes, but otherwise I enjoy just laying in bed watching make me a supermodel and reading whenever I want to.
You would never guess who is still staying at school! Lyle! I know, I thought he was going to be a distant figure in my mind within a month too. But don't worry your pretty little head I am going to stay strong and not give into whatever there is to give into.
word to your mother
No comments:
Post a Comment