I realized that I haven't made my resolutions for the new school year. silly me. Many of them are going to be a little more difficult but I think I will be able to do it. One is to figure out what sort of path I want to take in the future, I don't need anything definite, just enough to get me going in one direction because I am staying pretty static right now. Another is to just let things be and go with the flow when it comes to the relationships in my life. I tend to try and hold on to people too much, not so much in a clingy way, but sometimes I feel like I am just left, which is uncool, but it is a part of life and the people who matter most in my life are not going to be the ones who make me doubt myself so. Buckling down school wise is another goal of mine. I am a smart girl, yet sometimes i lack the drive needed to succeed in my classes. If I try to focus more and get things done I will be more likely to see the results I know I can achieve. I am also going to try to find new, exciting ways to have fun. There is only so many times one can go to the same houses with the same people for the same issues. I also want to find something that I am passionate about, be it a subject in school, dance, painting, under water basket weaving, anything. Getting to a healthy weight where I am happy with myself is another one. I feel like people are not allowed to have body issues anymore, since everyone does. But with if you really don't like something, instead of inlisting someone else's help in trying to remedy the issue we sit around and mope about it. No more for me. I know what physical issues I dislike and I am out to change the ones I can since I am tired of hating going out since I don't like the way I look in something. Finally, I want to be happy. A smile looks beautiful on everyone's face and honestly I feel like I need to mount one on my face a little more.
Thanks for allowing me to rant.
No comments:
Post a Comment