Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just one night can't be so wrong

So I went hoem this weekend and had a blast. I went to the Badger game with Emma where we cheered and I stared at the arms and tush of the cutie in front of me. I didn't actually talk to him, but it's okay, I'll live. I also walked every where. My legs were sore on Monday because of the trekking i did across the Madcity. Other than that it was a quiet weekend. It was Eid on Sunday so the rentals and I went to the Eid prayer and then the rest of the day was spent lunging about and buying me some new comfy sheets. I love my new sheets.
Other than this weekend life has been bsy but not exciting. Even this weekend wouldn't really be filed under exciting, just fun. I know I need to "get out there more" but I am not really sure what that means. I feel like I am out there quite a lot. And now I am just done with class and school and rush and being bored and boys and waiting and friends and second guessing and texting and work and the future and the past and the now and asking for help and helping others and caring. I am just done. I need a day where I just sleep allllll day and no one says anythign about it. I need some sort of exciting moment in my life that just wakes me up and gets me off my ass. I need to fall in love, be it with a person, an animal, a sport, a. oppotunity, I just want to feel that passion that I have felt before, but that has been fleeting the last year. I want to love smething so much that the very mention of it sends my heart a flutter and my thoughts race to said thing I am in love with. I want to smile like Jenna when she gets a text. Or have my eyes glaze over like Sarah's when I think about the past, or feel as much anger and disappointment as Justine when I lose what I have worked so hard for. I don't see myself as a bad person and I do think I deserve to feel this way about something. I just don't know when its going to appear.

peace out cub scout

No comments:

Post a Comment