Thought I should update you all on my life too ( although I am not sure how many of you care who I don't live with...nenna) Well. Life hasn't been too exciting. There has been a lot of going to classes and work and meetings. Other than that the most exciting thing I did was go to see Lupe Fiasco for free in IC last night. Which was actually very exciting and I had a blast, but for some reason I expect my life to have a little more pizazz than it does. i also went to dinner with my little which was a great night, just not a big story night. Speaking of the little, Sarah and I are going out to a movie and dinner with our littles, which should be a good time. As long as I don't dominate the conversation as I am known to do. Also Jayspeh came to visit the other night which was a welcome experience. Other than that the biggest thing in my life is that my parents are comign to visit tomorrow! I am super stoked. I haven't seen mi madre since June 15th when I left for camp. it's been almost 3 months.
It's also the 14th day of Ramadan...in case you were curious
Peace, Love and kangas
No comments:
Post a Comment