Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ho hum

why is life so boring right now? I don't understand it. Well Jenna is off to STL tomorrow and I wish I could join her on that adventure, but alas I have tests and papers and what not all week. I wish her the best of luck though and cannot wait to see pics, which she must take because I live vicariously through her success. haha. Other than that I have a cold. I hate it. It is rainy and gross out and my mind is shutting down. I have slept so much today already and it is still all I want to do even though I have more that needs to get done.

I miss the parentals and my cat. I miss the walks and the library too. and babcock ice cream...yum. and state street in general. and having a car. I just miss right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment