Sunday, March 29, 2009

I would be all over that like rice on a rock...

This weekend was decent over all. It had its great times and its not so great times.

Friday day sucked. Nothing interesting happened. I took a nasty ass test and nothing interesting happened. I looked good though...haha. I wore a mini skirt for the first time ever. Write it down in the history books. The evening was better. Katie and I rn some errands and got some food. It was good times. Then I hit up blindspot and hung out with Jay, Peter, Brendan, Peter's friend and the propies. That was enjoyable.

I got up at 7 the next morning to go voluneteer. That was nothing special, but it didn't take to long either. A nap ensued after that. The afternoon was pretty slow until it was time to get ready for formal. Then I just sat around in a towel slowly getting ready. I painted my nails and i really like them.

Formal was amazing. I only stopped dancing for about 5 minutes total. I hurt a lot today. I also won a hoola hoop for best booty shake, it was uncontested. Jay had a blast and was a blast. I kind of want another one it was just that much fun. I would go to lamda chi formal, but I need to go home. I miss it too much right now. Maybe I'll just have to bust it out more often. After formal there was just some chilling and then bed time for me.

fun fact of the week: I like 90's pop. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment