I feel bad for not posting at all yesterday. So hopefully this one will be decently long. Jenna and I are currently on the train bound to Chicago off to do to lord knows what. It is kind of a dreary day out. I don’t really appreciate it, yet it makes the ride seem like a scene out of a movie. Two wandering women staring out the train window out to the rain soaked Midwest. It is kind of calming in a way. There are these two guys on the train with us who keep on walking back and forth. They are certainly cuties, but what are they doing? Drinking in the bathroom? Druggies? Over active bladders? We can only guess. I have been harassing them with my eyes though, so that at least keeps me entertained. This is already turning into a great adventure.
I spent last night at Jenna’s where I bonded with her family. We had a hoot of a time. We went to dinner at courtside, which is a pub/grill type place. This is where my first shuffleboard game took place. Mark that down in history, or mystory, whatevs. I scored one point the entire time. I am just that good. Haha. I then triedmy hadn at darts, which I learned I am actually at. Jenna’s mom and I won the first game. We are quite the team. After that I kept scoring points, but I had a little trouble keeping the darts on the board, this was entertaining for everyone else. We then went back to the Guiter household, Chase came to visit and we played trivial pursuit, pop culture edition. II. Chase and I hit it off right away and we were making fun of each other within minutes. It was good times.
I am really excited for this week and all the adventures I am going to have with Jenna. It already started out well enough.
I ‘ll let you know if we ever figure out what those cuties are up to.
Fun Fact of the week: My nose is squishy. For real.
Rule of Life #22: Wear sunscreen. You don’t want to look 70 when you are 40.
No comments:
Post a Comment