Today is one of those days where I over think everythink everything. I hate these days. Everything that has happened in the last week that I thought was a posative I start viewing as questionable at best. It's really stupid and I know I should not dwell but I can't help it especially when I am doing homework and my mind begins to wander. My wandering mind is not a good thing, It assesses the situation much more than it should be assessed. And then I get too excited and it gets that much harder to get over it when things do not go the way my mind planned them. boo.
I have realized that I have grown up a lot in recent months. It makes me proud.
the song of the day is starstrukk by 3OH!3.
Rule of Life #3: do it now deal with the fear later
No comments:
Post a Comment