Today is a good day. Just decided. I'll tell you why.
#1: It is beeeeeeaaaautiful out right now
#2: Nenna and I are going to hit up Chitown for realz during spring break. We booked the hotel last night!
#3: My cousin is coming on Friday! I love her!
#4: my hair is really soft, this doesn't actually mean anything it just makes my life a little happier
#5: I am just feeling it
The only down side is that I really just want to wear leggings and a sweater, but i am not sure anyone would approve of this ensemble. I may try it anyway. And I have to go to class which is never that fun.
I have never admitted this but Suga Suga by Baby Bash IS my favorite song. It makes me happy.
Rule of life #43: Find one thing you love about yourself everyday
Naffles, I like this song too. And we are totally going to Chicago. I don't know why, but I really want to order pizza in our hotel room.
ReplyDelete