Monday, February 23, 2009

should I give up or just keep chasing pavement

The past few days have been interesting, but not in the way I would really like. There were some good times in there however the majority of the day has been spent thinking about relationships and honestly my lack of one. I have so many close friends that I absolutely adore, but they all have lives. Most have boyfriends, or jobs and here I am just chilling all by my lonesome. Don't get me wrong I am a fan of most of my friends' boyfriends, but I feel like a loser when they are all out and about. Then when they hear that I feel like a loser they start inviting me out with them, which is actually worse because it's the couple, all gooey-like, and me. I don't really have a way to fix this issue, but I'll let you know when I do. Then I start thinking about my past relationships and I realize I do not have any. That does not usually help anything. boo.

Happy news? MY NENNA AND I GOT THE ROOM WE WANTED! woot. That's all I have at the moment.

Lately I have just wanted to pick up and do something unexpected. sadly you usually need more funds than I have to do this.

Rule of Life #341: sing in the shower. It helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment