Monday, February 16, 2009

Your Face

Ok I know I already posted today but I just wanted to share how much I love my friends. I know I have a lot more than ae going to be stated in this post but these people are the ones who I get up for every morning:

Emma: No matter how far or close you are you will always be my first friend. I love you like the sister I never had and cannot even begin to fathom all the amazing times we have had together in the last 16 years.

Sarah: You are my rock. I know that no matter the issue you will be there for me. You were right there next to me when everything was falling apart and I cannot thank you enough for it. We may be different enough that I think living in a double together may cause issue especially with my messiness but senior year its on. You are one my constants at Coe. Thanks. I have a feeling you'll be one of the first people to know when I am pregnant. I don't know why.

Jenna: This may sound wierd but you and your model self make me feel beautiful. I saw your comment on my picture and it was what inspired me to write this. I love the fact that we hold hands everywhere we go and neither or us feel weird about it. I love that I mother you and just found out I am a lot like your mother. and i love that you love me. I can so see us lunching when are both amazingly successful.

Katie R: You liven up my days. You were also there when I needed someone to support me and I will always be grateful. When we are 80 I know that we are going to be riding around in wheel chairs wreaking havoc and saying touche! I love how we enjoy each other's company even though I do not get to spend that much time with you.

Jay: You are my best guy friend. Period. I love that we can watch chick flicks together and you don't mind. I love that you are so hard working and don't care who knows it. You pretty much make my life better.

Katie N: Child. You are all the wild girl in me all wrapped into an adorable little girl. I love saturday and sunday mornings with you on the love sac and I hate that last semester was not anything like it should have been. There is no dwelling in your past though and so I am happy for the present and how you like to whore me out.

Sara: our relationship is something that cannot be described because I have never seen anything like it. Anyone who sees us in public would think we were just friends who hang out nce in a blue moon. But we have something deeper than that and I am so glad to have someone who can see exactly what is wrong with me. Thanks for being there for me

All my cousins: If we ever grow apart I do not what I will ever do with myself because you 4 mean the world to me. I don't say it enough but I actually really love you guys and hope to be good friends with you forever.

I know most fo these people will never see this but I just want there to be a record that I said this and that I feel this way. Friends can come and go but the people above will ALWAYS be in my heart and mind because they have left such an impression on me. I love you all.

Rule of life #2: Dance like no one is watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment