So I was wrong about yesterday. It was not amazing. It was not terrible either, just not amazing. I woke up today and did not feel that wonderful spark so I suppose we will see. I did have an excellent walk with Jenna yesterday where we being quite loud. it was fun. And now our spring break plans are all set so it is just a matter of making it to spring break. That shouldn't be too hard because my cousin is coming tomorrow! and there will be dancing! and cheesecake! and more dancing! I ope she has fun because I always do. I rarely have a dull weekend, although I set myself up in a way that does not allow for dullness.
I have two tests tomorrow and am not looking forward to studying all night tonight. I wish I did not have class for so long on Thursdays. Oh well, what are you going to do? At least there are I people I enjoy in both of those classes so it is not like I will completely bored. Although Being in class at all is not enjoyable. :(
Rule of life #22: Learn the rules so you can break them properly
No comments:
Post a Comment