Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Now I am fat house cat

So the last few posts have been kind of down and out. I am not a fan of this, it is not part of my actively making my life happier. I apologize for being a butt head of late, I was in a bit of a self-induced funk. It was uncool.

Anywho..

Sometimes I am too picky and may be missing out on lots of potential friends because of my finickiness. But I am a firm believer in doing what you want, which includes not doing things you don't want to do. Oh well. I'll get over it. I really should be doing somethign constructive right now, but I guess I consider this constructive. I am building my communication skills and clearing my jumbled mind.

I haven't danced in a while. This is an issue.

Rule of Life #473: wink at a stranger

No comments:

Post a Comment