So I am currently watching Enough. Best movie ever. I have seen this movie about 7 times and it never gets old. I have 2 tests today and hopefully all goes well. I spent enough time in the library last night, 6 hours. And I am feeling good right now, but I suppose it's how I feel in 30 min and in 2 hours that counts. I did have a good night in the library though. Me and B. George struck up a deal that if we are not engaged or married by the time he is 29 and 364 days then we will get married. So at least I have a back up plan. haha. I am in a good mood this morning. Always a positive, this just needs to last the day. Mardi Gras dance tonight better be amazing and just a chill weekend of chilling with my cousin.
Rule of Life #45: Own up to your mistakes
No comments:
Post a Comment