Thursday, February 19, 2009

Looking for the patterns in static

"Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you!"

-Christian D. Larson.

One of my friends posted this on my wall today and I feel like it matches how I have begun to look at life. I feel like I am going to do big things in life, I don't know what they are yet but I know that it will be something that means a lot to me. You can call me self-centered or vain, but I don't care. I feel that many of my friends are going to accomplish something great in their life time and I will be rpoud of them. Who knows my great thing may be having kids or having supported my friends on the way to the top, but I know it's going to be something I am proud of.

Rule of life #13: Wait for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment